Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully prior to placing any order on our site. By confirming your order, you hereby agree to be bound by all the following terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions upon our discretion without any notice. The onus is on the customer to verify for any changes to these terms and conditions prior to every order placed.
- Once you have clicked “confirm and pay”, you will not be able to cancel your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your order has been placed.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed and shipped.
- You must allow up to 7 days for the order to be processed in addition to the respective shipping times of the item(s) ordered.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order that becomes out of stock by the time your order is processed, as all items are subject to availability.
- We will ensure to notify you as soon as possible if the stock of an item changes as a result of the delay between the time your order is placed and is processed. Accordingly, you will be refunded the full price of the item along with the delivery costs, if the payment has already been received by Catchu.
- We accept the following methods of payment: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
- If you would like to pay by e-transfer, please contact us and we will create a draft order for you.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order if we fail to obtain authorisation of payment or if there is an error in the production information, including without limitation the pricing or promotion of an item.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that all information on our site is accurate at all times.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on our site. We will ensure to send you an email to advise if your order is affected by the aforementioned.
- We reserve the right to change the price of an item at any time without prior notice. This shall only apply to orders that have not yet been placed and processed.
- We are obliged by Tax Law to charge the applicable tax rate in the "shipping to" province (Canada).
- The price as listed in the description of an item does not include the applicable tax rate or shipping rate.
- As a result of Covid-19 and thus the increased shipping rates by most courier services, we are unable to provide free shipping for 250+ orders at this time.
- Free local pick up is in the GTA (Mississauga or Scarborough). We do not do meet ups.
- Clearance items are final sale and some are only available for local pick up. If you would like to have it shipped, please message us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Exclusions to free local pick up are listed under the product's description.
- Local pick up is solely available for picking up purchased product(s) and is not available for returns. All returns must be mailed back.
- Exclusions to express shipping is listed under the product's description.
- The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.
- We reserve the right to change our shipping policy at any time with no notice.
- We reserve the right to use a shipping company other than the one selected that guarantees the same delivery timeline listed.
- Please be advised that there may be import duties on certain orders that are not within our control and therefore cannot be included in our price or shipping rate. This may also apply to orders that are placed within Canada as they may be delivered to you directly from our international suppliers.
- We take no responsibility for any duty fees, therefore, should you refuse to pay such duties and the item is returned to us, you are required to pay us any costs incurred as a result.
- We are not liable for any delivery errors if you do not enter complete and/or accurate shipping information at the time of checkout.
- Although we make every effort to ensure items are shipped within the estimated shipping times listed in the product descriptions, some delays may occur that are not within our control. You may track your order using the tracking number provided in the Confirmation of Shipping email.
- Please note that ordered placed on Statutory Holidays or on days on which the Holiday is observed, will be processed the next regular business day.
- Our return policy is listed under the “Quick Links” tab at the footer of any page.
- If you find that your item is damaged upon delivery, please contact us within 48 hours.
- Our products are not to be used for any commercial, business or resale purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- You hereby agree that neither party shall have a claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on these terms.
- Neither party is responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract, if it is prevented or delayed in performing those obligations by an event of force majeure.
- Neither party shall have the right to assign or subcontract any of its obligations or duties under this agreement, without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall be in the sole determination of the party with the right to consent.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the party with the right to consent, shall not unreasonably withhold its consent to an assignment.
- You hereby hold harmless Catchu and its members, for any damage caused through the use of products purchased through this website, be it indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.